Greenfolder allows you to configure consumable events to help track the usage interval for items such as: landing lights, tires, oil, brakes, etc.
Step 1: Define Your Consumables
Browse to the Events panel of the main menu.
- Click New Consumable to create a new consumable.
Complete the new consumable form.
Click Save to save the new consumable.
Step 2: Configure Your Bookable Resources
Not all resources will require consumable tracking. For example, it does not make sense to log oil consumption for a flight instructor bookable. Therefore, the bookable must be configured to allow consumable events.
- Browse to an aircraft Bookable resource.
- Click Edit to edit the bookable.
- On the Accounting panel, click to enable the Enable Consumable Tracking setting.
With this setting enabled, your customers and administrators will be able to log the usage of consumables for the resource.
Step 3: Log a Consumable Event
Follow these steps to log a consumable event.
1. Click Log a Consumable on the Things to Do main menu.
2. Select the aircraft under the New Event for: heading.
3. Complete the New Consumable Event form and click Save to save the record.
Reporting Consumable Usage
Administrators and managers will see the Report link on the Consumable Events listing.
The report shows a listing of consumable events filtered by month, along with the Historical Usage Rate for each consumable type defined in the system.
With this report, you can help predict the recurring usage of oil, light bulbs, and other aircraft parts that wear out.
On the Bookable Detail Page
Consumable usage is also displayed on the Bookable detail page.
1. Browse to a bookable resource and scroll to the bottom of the page.