The Quantum MX home screen provides access to all functions of the software.
The left hand menu provides access to the major functions, and is accessible on every page.
- Three Bars / left arrow: expand or collapse the left menu.
- Home icon: return to the home screen.
- Aircraft icon: show the aircraft listing.
- Address book icon: show the customers listing.
- Puzzle icon: show the parts listing.
- Wrench icon: show the work orders listing.
- Barcode icon: show the inventory listing.
- Bar graph icon: show the reports listing.
- Clock icon: show the timesheets listing.
- Quickbooks icon: show the Quickbooks Online features.
- Gear icon: show the settings sub-menu.
Settings Sub Menu
The settings sub menu provides access to the following functions:
- Checklists: access the checklist library.
- Logbook Types: configure logbook types.
- Mechanics: manage mechanic certificate information.
- Users: manage user accounts.
- Teams: manage teams.
- Tools: manage tools and tool calibrations.
- Synchronizers: synchronize reminders with Greenfolder Flight Scheduler by FLY Online Tools.
- Server Settings: configure the server time zone and Quickbooks Online level.
- Lists: configure system wide list items, e.g. timer names, part conditions, workflow actions
- QMX Logo: return to the home screen.
- Calendar icon: show the work order planning calendar.
- Shopping cart icon: access the Orders listing and quick view of open purchase orders accessed within the last 60 days.
- HelpHub icon: get context sensitive help.
- Gear icon + user name: show the user account panel.
- Sign Out: log out of Quantum MX
The Orders menu, accessed under the shopping cart icon provides a quick access function to most recently accessed Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. Use the search field to quickly locate an order by customer name, vendor name or order number.
A breadcrumb trail is provided that contains links to the most recently accessed aircraft, parts, and work orders.