Quantum MX allows you to control individual user's capabilities when working within your team.
Accessing User Permission Settings
Browse to the Team page and locate the Members listing.
Click the Settings button to adjust the settings for a specific user.
Click the Save button to save your changes.
The permission levels are defined below.
Team members will have the following base-level restrictions:
- Cannot edit timesheet entries for other users.
- Cannot reopen closed work orders.
- Cannot edit other user accounts or system wide settings.
- Cannot edit team settings.
- Cannot access the Quickbooks Online features.
- Cannot edit inventory settings.
- Cannot send Customer Portal invitations.
- Cannot create estimates or invoices.
General access is intended for technician level users who need to add and configure aircraft, parts, and document work orders.
manager permission level allows the user to access the following capabilities that are not allows for general users:
- Re-open closed work orders.
- Create, edit and sign Inventory items.
- Create, edit and sign work items.
- Create, edit, delete Orders.
- Edit Users.
- Edit Team settings.
- Assign or remove Users from the Team.
- View and edit Parts pricing and sourcing information.
- Export and import data.
- Access the Customer portals.
- Delete signatures.
- Create, edit and delete Aircrafts and Components.
- Create, edit and delete Aircraft/Component Reminders and Equipment.
manage inventory permission level allows the user to access the following capabilities:
1. Create, edit and sign Inventory items.
1. View Inventory reports.
sign orders permission level allows the user to access the following capabilities:
1. Sign Orders.
Sign Work Orders
sign work orders permission level allows the user to provide a top level work order acceptance signature, typically reserved for inspectors.
sign work permission level allows the user to access the following capabilities:
1. Sign work entry items.
Sourcing and Pricing (parts & labor)
sourcing and pricing permission level allows the user to access the following capabilities:
1. Edit the Part
list price field.
1. Create, edit and delete Parts Sourcing information.
1. View part pricing and customer markup information in the Work Orders Parts Kits.
Sourcing and Pricing is enabled by default for all users.
configure aircraft/components permission level allows the user to edit or update Aircraft and Component settings. This permission also includes the ability to edit the aircraft equipment table and update the compliance information for Reminders. Without this permission, reminders and equipment will be read-only for the user.
Require Clock IN/OUT
required clock in/out permission level controls the Timesheet function.
enabled, the user will be required to enter Clock IN and OUT times when manually creating or editing time sheet entries.
diasabled, the user may enter time sheet entries with only a labor hours value.