Email/SMS messaging preferences may be configured under the user profile area.
- Browse to your user profile.
- Click Edit Profile to edit the profile.
- Browse to the Messaging tab -> Messaging Preferences section.
The messaging categories are described further below. Opting out of a messaging category will block all messages from the respective category.
|Monthly dues due||all||self|
|Account balance due||all||self|
|Store order confirmation||all||self|
|Manual payment entry||all||self|
|New client sign up||all||self|
|New client instructions||all||self|
|New client welcome||all||self|
|Client account deleted||all|
|Expired membership dues||all|
|Squawk created, updated, deleted||all||maintainers (tag) or with a same-day reservation|
|Continuity audit report||all|
|Fleet status reminders report||all|
|Booking created, updated, deleted||owner of reservation, subscribers|
|Booking superseded||owner of reservation, subscribers|
|Booking tomorrow||owner of reservation|
|Check out/in alert||bookable delegate|
- Squawk events are considered critical notifications and will be delivered to targeted personnel even if the
maintenancemessaging preference is disabled.
- Emails will not be sent to user accounts where the email address has not been electronically confirmed. The Resend Confirmation Instructions feature may be used to re-initiate the email confirmation process.