Quantum MX is pre-configured with a common list of logbook types:
These existing logbook types may be edited or deleted. Custom logbook types may also be created.
Viewing the Logbook Types
The logbook types may be accessed by clicking Logbook Types from the Settings menu.
Creating a Logbook Type
- Access the Logbook Types listing using the settings menu.
- Click New Logbook Type
- Complete the form and click Save to save the logbook type.
Logbook Type Fields
|name||Name the logbook type (e.g. airframe, propeller, etc.)|
|total time acronyms (table)||Configure the total time acronym for each timer type (e.g. ACTT, TTSNEW)|
|since overhaul acronyms (table)||Configure the since major overhaul acronym for each timer type (e.g. SMOH)|
|return to service memo||Specify the return to service statement (e.g. "This airframe is approved for return to service..."|
Editing a Logbook Type
- Locate the logbook type using the Logbook Type Listing.
- Click the Edit link associated with the logbook type that you wish to edit.
- Edit the logbook type settings and click Save to save the changes.
Deleting a Logbook Type
Logbook types are referenced in many of the other Quantum MX objects: logbook entries, aircraft logbook datums, work entries, discrepancies.
Logbook types are not allowed to be deleted if they are referenced by any other object.